Friday 4 December 2009

Hello and welcome to SME Marketing Focus

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by this first post for SME Marketing Focus, the blog of Brian Canavan, founder of Aperture Marketing Ltd.

I'm hoping to bring you insightful information that is relevant to marketing and other business topics for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).

Basically I'll endeavour to distill down all of the other information sources that I use and come across into what  I hope will become a relevant and concise resource for anyone managing or leading SMEs.

I won't promise to blog every day as I'm not sure I'll have something interesting to bring you every day but I promise to listen to your feedback and hopefully to keep this an interesting part of your knowledge gathering.

In the spirit of true marketing I'd like to ask you to provide suggestions for topics and questions for discussion here.  Feel free to suggest anything and everything related to marketing that you'd like to know more about, share or that I may be able to help with.

So again, welcome, and thank you for stopping by.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment